Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

28 January 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

I'm currently reading:  A Storm of Swords (Game of Thrones 3).  But on deck are A Wrinkle in Time Graphic Novel, and The Joy of Planning:  Designing Minilesson Cycles in Grades 3-6.

I signed up for TMT's Book and Bookmark Swap  and so should you :)

Last week's posts:
January 21:  It's Monday! post
January 23:  Cuddle Up With A Good Book Day
January 24:  Thursday #thirstday; I did it!
January 25:  Teachers Pay Teachers (Help wanted!)
January 26:  If I had $100

Upcoming Posts:
January 28:  It's Monday! post
January 29:  My reactions to ALA Youth Media Winners
January 30:  Best Part of Game of Thrones (so far)
January 31:  Thursday #Thirstday; Update:  Teachers Pay Teachers help (found)
February 1:  How to:  Download "fancy fonts"
February 2:  If I had $100 

What are you reading?



2 comments:

  1. I just got the Joy of Planning, but I want to finish Book Love first. So little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to look for A Wrinkle in Time the Graphic Novel but I haven't seen it around our public libraries yet, I should do a much more thorough search. I haven't gotten around to my storm of swords yet. :) Hope to catch up with you soon with that one.

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.